Learn about our mission to provide superior critical parts logistics services.
CHOICE LOGISTICS NEWS
Choice Logistics > About Choice > Careers > Job Listing
SENIOR EDI COORDINATOR
Choice Logistics provides customized logistics solutions that enable global technology manufacturers, value-added resellers, and third-party service organizations to meet the high-availability requirements of their customers. Its global network of strategic stocking locations, linked by dependable transportation solutions, a unified technology platform, and a performance-driven culture, turns time-critical systems support into premium service offerings that generate profitable revenues, build solid reputations, and strengthen customer relationships.
The Senior EDI Coordinator will serve as the Business Process Owner and is accountable for the exchange of all electronic information between Choice Logistics, our clients and vendors. This position will report to the Software development group.
- Coordinate and manage all EDI traffic, data translation maps and will be the SME for our data translation tool while maintaining high customer service levels.
- New client and vendor onboarding and test script writing.
- Work with the Choice Logistics project management team.
- Coordinate efforts with our Customer Service group and Call Center to ensure a consistent, positive experience for our clients and vendors.
- 4 - 5 years experience working in a production EDI environment and in a QA role is required.
- A solid understanding of the data translation process, diverse X12 versions, basic SQL commands and XML; RosettaNet is a plus.
- Production experience with an EDI translator or ETL tool, knowledge of Adeptia is a plus.
- An excellent understanding of various communication protocols.
- Knowledge of business document types which address order and shipment processing and inventory control. (Examples include: 850, 855, 860, 856 and 846)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, particularly in the ability to relate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Problem solving skills are required
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Prior experience writing documentation and translation specifications
- Proficiency with xslt and working experience with web services.
- Integration with various ERP applications
- The candidate must also be willing and able to learn new skill sets.