The Business Process Manager will be responsible for evaluating current Choice processes while designing and implementing new processes to improve efficiency and performance both internally and externally with our vendor partners and clients. This individual would design new processes as well optimize existing processes through internal collaboration with subject matter experts and business support functions.
- Manage projects around existing business to include redesigning and reengineering processes and supporting current clients, solutions, services, and geographies.
- Focus on specific projects regarding the integration of our services inclusive of warehousing, order management, transportation, and global trade.
- Collaborate on projects around back-office efficiency through optimizing internal processes for core, fundamental support functions.
- Responsible for managing workflows, analyzing current business processes, improving processes, and ensuring the company’s operational efficiency and effectiveness and serve as the subject matter expert
- Define and monitor metrics and KPI’s to identify and address/improve performance gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Ensure a common global process design that is strictly governed by a set of clearly defined controls.
- Create documentation that ensures new processes are being followed properly throughout the organization.
- Create detailed reports and high-level analyses to track deviations from approved processes.
- Work closely with all internal Choice teams to ensure cross-departmental coordination and cooperation.
- Be self-motivated and able to influence members of management.
- BA or BS required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years supervisory experience required
- 5+ years proven experience around business process design
- Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Adept at navigating through complex and demanding situations while acting with integrity.
- Proven track record of working cross functionally
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Proven track record of collaborating and building effective working relationships