The Director, Client Services is an executive level talent that is accountable for the “end-to-end” client experience with Choice Logistics. Possessing superior leadership, communication, and general management skills, this individual will spearhead a cross-functional team that will continuously deliver on mutually agreed upon expectations and provide unsolicited value propositions to our clients across the globe.
As an experienced leader, this individual will be expected to be a cross-functional champion who is able to effectively collaborate with functional leaders to define expectations, articulate strategy, develop team members, and enhance the support capabilities and performance so that they are a competitive advantage for our clients.
The Director, Client Services is expected to add value to the organization by improving the client experience with Choice Logistics, while maintaining consistent focus on team performance, solutions, service delivery and fiscal responsibility.
- Add value to the Choice Client Experience
- Comprehensive relationship owner
- Provide support team with vision, strategy, and leadership
- Enhance and develop support team members
- Provide consultative solutions to address client objectives
- Collaborate and lead internal teams on projects/initiatives and team deliverables
- Monitor and improve Financial Performance
- Represent the complete spectrum of Choice Logistics’ Services, infrastructure, processes and policies to clients
- Develop strategic communication cadence that accentuates alignment, performance management and solutions delivery.
- Identify and progress new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Masters Preferred
- 10+ Years of Leadership Experience (Region, Product, Team, etc.)
- 7+ Years of Client Account Management Experience (Fortune 500 preferred)
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management advantageous
- Experience with CRM Tools
- Ability to travel upwards of 35% of the time