Provide guidance on import, export, and global trade compliance matters. Work with the VP, Corporate Counsel and Regulatory Affairs to ensure the expeditious flow of goods across country borders to support supply chain requirements. The successful candidate will have a strong operational background with a focus on maintaining a compliant organization within a fast paced environment.
- Assist with the management of global network of service providers to ensure overall service capabilities meet requisite subject matter expertise and performance expectations;
- Develop and maintain partner network compliance strategy for import, export and trade activities in support of all markets;
- Conduct post-entry audits of partner network in support of overall compliance program;
- Serve as the client facing point of contact for GTS program management working directly with assigned clients to identify emerging needs, address areas of concern, and align on any existing operational areas for improvements;
- Supervise new client implementations;
- Address and remediate programmatic concerns related to specific partner performance issues as identified from GTS Operations;
- Identify high cost areas within the partner network, conduct in market benchmarking, and drive price reductions through existing partner negotiation or new partner sourcing;
- Advise internal clients and executive team on regulatory changes, changing compliance requirements, and impact to assigned client base;
- Conduct required research with regards to import and export regulations, including new and updated product conformity requirements in response to partner network concerns.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required
- 8-10+ years import/export compliance experience with international responsibilities
- Customs broker license strongly preferred