This individual will provide guidance on import, export, and global trade compliance matters to a key Choice client. The individual will be responsible for coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders to resolve individual shipment issues, identifying root cause/corrective actions within business process, and designing and implementing process improvements.
- Serve as a client facing point of contact for GTS program management working directly with the assigned client to identify emerging needs, address areas of concern, and align on any existing operational areas for improvements
- Provide on-site support for key client stakeholders
- Structure and organize client program deliverables through maintenance of individual client specific project trackers
- Partner with the client to identify business and compliance requirements and sustainable business practices responding to those requirements
- Perform on-going analysis on trade processes related to productivity between client and company
- Conduct required research with regards to import and export regulations, including new and updated product compliance issues
- Support individual client post-entry client requirements as may be required
- Provide strategic export classification subject matter expertise on Dual-Use products and EU Encryption legislation.
- Proactively review re-occurring failures with SME’s within Choice and develop corrective actions
- Utilize both proprietary monitoring & reporting tools in addition to the MS Office suite and other external CRM platforms
- Present progress reports, integrate feedback, while guiding and supervising assigned specific tasks
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in French & English
- 3+ years of Customer Facing and Client Management experience
- 3 + Years of Project and Change Management Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- 5+ years import/export compliance experience with international responsibilities
- Experience in product compliance including labeling and test reports.
- Customs Broker License a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities at once
- Exceptional Interpersonal, Written, and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently, and collaborate cross-departmentally on a regular basis
- Understanding and knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain Management Industry are preferable
- Ability to manage through influence.
- Experience in presenting to senior leadership.