Choice offers full, life-cycle logistics solutions, anywhere in the world. With an unsurpassed global infrastructure, we can help you do business where you want, when you want. There is no greater expert operating in the logistics market, and no company is better positioned to offer global, end-to-end supply chain services than Choice.
- Daily interaction and communication with Choice’s global clients in all matters related to inventory accuracy and integrity
- Responsible for an accurate and timely response to all client inventory inquires
- Identifying and maintaining the storage billing process
- Validating vendor storage invoices and client billing
- Assist our warehousing vendors in inventory management, which may include inventory transactions and reconciliations to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Review and resolve receipt discrepancies with both clients and vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, including advanced features such as pivot tables and filters
- Self-directed with a strong work ethic; capable of working independently with limited supervision
- Ability to occasionally work outside of established business hours and adjust personal schedule to meet deadlines is required