The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for supporting clients and vendors and works to ensure Choice Logistics meets client requirements. Working directly with the client, the Operations Support Specialist manages, reports, and investigates inventory inquires. Monitoring the daily operation of the vendor, this individual aids vendors with their daily operational tasks and collaborates with the Regional Field Service Manager to improve performance.
- Run daily reports to ensure receipts are processed timely and accurately.
- Manage stocking location daily compliance to all Choice processes and procedures.
- Oversee and support all field related project.
- Issues/re-issue service bulletins.
- Train stocking location staff on Choice related processes.
- Troubleshoot Choice related hardware.
- Perform systemic investigation of transactions to resolve inventory issues in a timely manner.
- Provide stocking location on-site support/supervision for moves, training, and client load-ups/exits.
- Perform and reconcile MIR.
- Coding: Dock to Stock & Recode: On Time Performance as needed.
- Partner with the Regional Field Service Manager to ensure that assigned Strategic Stocking Locations remain compliant with inventory procedures.
- Respond to client request with urgency.
- Create and manage receipts for clients to ensure compliance to receipt requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be articulate, analytical, detail oriented and a team player.
- Must take initiative and be solution driven.
- Ad-hoc work as assigned by manager, inclusive of providing training for vendor partners and operational procedures.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong computer skills.
- Basic understanding of MS Office products, such as Word and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task appropriately
- Understanding of inventory management and warehouse operations is a plus
- Ability to travel 20% is required, at times with little notice. Passport required
- Strong analytical and follow-up skills