As a part of the Sales Team, the Sales Enablement Manager will partner internally to assist with operational aspects of the sales process. This individual will be responsible for defining and creating sales enablement best practices. He/she will work to optimize and improve the sales process by improving workflows, removing roadblocks, and developing an efficient and effective sales process.
- Define and execute sales support, efficiency, and performance initiatives.
- Gather insights and collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to execute initiatives that improve upon existing sales processes, and ultimately align to broader company goals.
- Provide inside sales support by responding to client inquiries, helping with issues, and providing updates to outside sales team
- Responsible for lead generation
- Prospect new and current accounts to build a robust pipeline, ensuring successful achievement of revenue targets
- Manage opportunity pipeline and all sales related activities
- Create and own programmatic design of sales enablement programs and initiatives.
- Provide training and content development guidance to the sales team
- Develop all sales communications, performance analytics, and analysis related to engagement tools.
- Completion and maintenance of market and competitive analysis, with an eye towards guiding sales strategies and initiatives
- Create, manage, and maintain guides for all sales tools
- Create and manage all reporting and dashboard deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- 6+ years in traditional sales, sales operations and/or sales enablement roles.
- Excellent communication, presentation, project mgmt., coordination, relationship building and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate brand, product vision and roadmap.
- Ability to create content and materials that are externally facing and used by the sales and client services teams.
- Ability to communicate the Choice value proposition, service-specific and customized solutions in a concise and compelling way via professional PowerPoint presentations and long-form RFP response materials.
- Well-rounded understanding of sales processes and the pain points experienced by salespeople.
- Ability to suggest and pitch process improvements or suggest efficiencies to improve the sales team performance.
- Demonstrated data analytics ability to critically look at performance data and draw constructive conclusions from the results.