As a member of the Systems Configuration Administration, the Systems Configuration Administrator is responsible for governing the configuration and controls of various Choice systems. A Systems Configuration Administrator is tasked with helping to implement safeguards to protect system access and modifications, while at the same time seeking solutions to enhance our system functions. A System Configuration Administrator oversees much of the data imported into Choice system to ensure data is captured in a complete and consistent manner.
- Govern critical system configurations that drive Choice operations, such as managing pricing setups, client and vendor account parameters, master part updates.
- Assist in developing, mandating, and promoting standard operating procedures to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency of system configurations.
- Work cross functionally with Legal, Client Services, Solutions, and Project Management to onboard new clients and vendors to the Choice network.
- Conduct ad-hoc and routine system audits to validate data integrity.
- Participate in end user testing to support the release of new system functions and features.
- Implement safeguards to protect against unauthorized access to, or unwanted modification of system configurations.
- Foster educating regarding how Choice systems operation, function, and can be configured.
- 1- 3 years professional experience in a related system management role
- Data entry experience and ability to organize large data sets.
- Strong MS Excel skills required.
- Proficient in other MS Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a high-pressure environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills necessary.
- Must possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks to meet deadlines.
- Schedule flexibility to meet department needs required.