This individual is responsible for leading a global team around designing, analyzing, and optimizing end-to-end business processes for external stakeholders including clients and vendor partners as well as internal functions. Through collaboration and consensus building, this individual will lead a department who will work closely with internal Choice subject matter experts.
- Responsible for leading internal team who will be responsible for the complete integration of the services we provide our clients inclusive of warehousing, order management, transportation, and global trade.
- Manage Choice colleagues who will support new business onboarding including new clients, new types of solutions Choice would offer, specific service expansion, and geographic expansion.
- Manage projects around existing business to include redesigning and reengineering processes, and supporting current clients, solutions, services, and geographies.
- Drive internal focus on mapping activity to current technology capabilities, identifying gaps and alignment on alternatives.
- Oversee internal projects around back-office efficiency through optimizing internal processes for core, fundamental support functions.
- Support and collaborate with other members of management to represent the complete spectrum of Choice Logistics’ Services, infrastructure, processes, and policies to clients.
- Carrying out deep dives/targeted risk assessments on business area processes; applying knowledge of industry trends to uncover potential business risks.
- Responsible for managing workflows, improving processes, and ensuring the company’s operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead and support cross-functional teams to achieve operational goals and objectives
- Assure continuous improvement plans are linked to Key Performance Indicators, goals and annual productivity targets.
- BA or BS required, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years demonstrated people management experience
- 5+ years proven experience around business process design
- Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Proven experience in developing high performing teams; leadership and team building skills; ability to motivate and coach.
- Adept at navigating through complex and demanding situations while acting with integrity.
- Proven track record of working cross functionally
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)